Read our latest marketbeat quarterly snapshots.Go >
Alatau Grand Business Centre Letting
Published date : 27/01/2016
Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown are pleased to announce that they recently let office space at the business centre “Alatau Grand” in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown provided full support to “Alua Holding Company”, the landlord of the property, to enable the successful completion of the transaction. A confidential engineering company has agreed to occupy approx. 500 m2 of office space on a new 3-year lease.
“Alatau Grand” enjoys a favourable location in Central Almaty with a number of benefits to occupiers and visitors alike. Tenants at the business centre include such companies as General Electric, LG Electronics, Sberbank and VTB Bank.
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD GEORGIA IS EXCLUSIVELY APPOINTED TO SELL “RIVIERA SHEKVETILI”
- Alliance Center The Significant Step Forward in Real Estate
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | VERITAS BROWN ATTENDING MAPIC 2016
- Acarbay Palace for Sale
- PROPERTY Geogria Interviews Nina Kipiani, Partner at CW | VB
- ▶ Economy and Budget Hotels Becoming of High Interest
- Georgia Today Interviews CW | VB’s Head of Country
- CW | VB Exclusively Appointed on Krtsanisi Residence
- Overview on Georgian Real Estate Market
- Alatau Grand Business Centre Letting