- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD GEORGIA IS EXCLUSIVELY APPOINTED TO SELL “RIVIERA SHEKVETILI”
- Alliance Center The Significant Step Forward in Real Estate
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | VERITAS BROWN ATTENDING MAPIC 2016
- Acarbay Palace for Sale
- PROPERTY Geogria Interviews Nina Kipiani, Partner at CW | VB
- ▶ Economy and Budget Hotels Becoming of High Interest
- Georgia Today Interviews CW | VB’s Head of Country
- CW | VB Exclusively Appointed on Krtsanisi Residence
- Overview on Georgian Real Estate Market
- Alatau Grand Business Centre Letting
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.